Diskuze

Skalky

Lomikámen

Seal 13.05.11

Poradíte mi někdo prosím? Koupila jsem na skalku lomikámen, byl v květináčku už hodně vykvetlý. Druhý den po zasazení ale vydatně lilo a od té doby – je to už tak 10 dní – leží ty květy na hlíně a jsou takové udupané. Mám ještě další 2 v jiných barvách (stonky ale nemají tak dlouhé) a ty jsou v pohodě. Můžu to ostříhat? Pokvete to zase? Možná hloupý dotaz, ale jsem začátečník. Děkuji!

Reagovat
Anonymni 28.09.22

A variety of factors contribute to the popularity of stickman boost. It is easy to comprehend, engaging, and completely free to play. However, the fact that it is totally free is one of the key reasons why people love it so much. As a result, you are free to play as many games as you like without having to pay any money. Apart from the requirement to watch advertising in order to view the videos, this game is perfect for anyone looking for a brand-new, thrilling game to play right now.

Reagovat
Anonymni 21.10.22

Thank you for sharing the article, if you have free time, you can see more of my articles

Reagovat
Anonymni 24.10.22

Thanks for sharing it. One of the main reasons why people love whatsapp aero temas so much is the fact that it is completely free.

Reagovat
Anonymni 22.11.22

descargar WhatsApp Aero is a customized version of WhatsApp for Android with more features and customization options.

Reagovat
Anonymni 13.12.22

I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work Today Gold Rate in India

Reagovat
Anonymni 13.04.23

Today, the answers to contexto game will be released; check out the most current and all of them so far. The following is a list of the Contexto word game puzzles: Find is the inspiration for the word association game Contexto.

Reagovat
MelanieHolt 15.05.23

Thank you for sharing .Thank you for sharing you can download CarX Street APK completely free here carx street apk

Reagovat
samkumar10090 23.02.24

www.aka.ms/addpc Discover the powerful synergy of your smartphone and PC with www.aka.ms/addpc . This feature seamlessly integrates the two devices, enhancing your digital experience. By linking your PC with your phone, you can enjoy improved synchronization, effortlessly sharing files, notifications, and more between both devices. If you require guidance on how to begin or use Phone Link via www.aka.ms/addpc, this guide will take you through each step.

Reagovat

Oblast Lednicko-valtického areálu návštěvníkům nabízí množství historických památek, malebné parky i krásné zahrady. Pojďte strávit dovolenou na Lednicko-valtický areál. Ubytovat se můžete v nejvíce navštěvovaných městech na stránkách ubytování Lednice nebo ubytování Valtice. Pokud před zahradami upřednostňujete přírodu a les, vyberte si chaty k pronájmu na okraji lesa v klidném a tichém prostředí. Dovolená v této lokalitě se vyplatí v každém ročním období a zvláště na podzim, kdy zde probíhají vinobraní.

Máte problém najít potřebné náčiní, když ho nejvíce potřebujete? Máte už dost nástrojů povalujících se bez ladu a skladu v dílně? Poradíme s pořízením vhodného kufru na nářadí.Ynaradi.cz.